Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Christmas Wish Books

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you're warmer than I am today.  Brrrrr - winter is a comin'!  That nasty wind!  I was planning to run a few errands today but I'm starting to like the thought of another cup of coffee, my warm slippers and some stamping instead!
The plan for todays project is to make the girls' Christmas wish books.  Every year I make them a special book for them to write their Christmas Wish List in.  I'm thinking this year the 6 pages in the book won't be enough.  They have circled vitually EVERY toy in the Sears Catalogue!!!  I just love this little tradition.  They write their most wanted toys in the book and then after Christmas I write down what they actually got.  Anyone who knows me knows I like to document EVERYTHING.  These little books will be so great to look back on years from now.  Here are books I have made in the past.  When I get this years' done I'll post them too.  (I hope to have them done before Saturday as we go visit Santa that day!).
These books are so quick and easy to make.  Just joing together 6 pieces of 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card stock with a band of DSP and the jumbo brads.  Wa-low!  You have a little booklet.

Stay warm and have a GREAT day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment