Thursday, January 6, 2011

Eat Chocolate!

Lately it seems I don't need to be told THAT twice!!  Yesterday I tucked into a "few" pieces of a Terry's Orange Dark Chocolate ball.  Mmmmmmm.  I had to make my 7 year old take the bowl away from me!

Today I had a few hours to myself so hobbled downstairs to sort my retired stock that I'll be selling at my upcoming Ladies Night (Jan 21st).  After all of about 2 minutes I changed my mind and wanted to stamp instead.  So I did!  I was determined to make a card using my new "Eat Chocolate" stamp set.


It didn't take long for me to hit on a layout and color scheme I LOVE (thank you color coach!)  I made this for my BFF who is a chocoholic and eats chocolate EVERY single day!  (it's just not fair that she is as thin as a pencil!)  She sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers yesterday because of my "toe incident".  I made this as a thank-you card.  It could also double as a Valentines Day card for a girlfriend - I love it.  Hope you do too.

Thanks for peeking in :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment