Monday, January 10, 2011

Owl Fun!

Happy Monday!
Hope you're all having a fun day.  I am!  Dunno why but I'm in a really good mood today.  I seem to enjoy Mondays lately.  Likely because everyone is at school or work and I get time to "reset" the house and paperwork for the week.
I "played" a little in the craft room last night and came up with this card:


Hee hee.  It just makes me giggle.  I seem to be on a roll of "threes" lately.  Larger images like the owl make it quick and easy to come up with a simple card (one of my challenges!).  I love the color scheme (thank you Color Coach) - Pacific Point, Cajun Craze and Old Olive.  I used the Punch Bunch and So Happy For You sets from the upcoming Sale-a-brations catalogue.  Earn them for free with each $60 purchase.

OK - off to make "haystacks" with Alicia.  Have a happy day :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment