Monday, August 22, 2011

Christmas is coming!!!

Yep ... only 4 months away!  I've already bought a few stocking stuffers ... and I have a list started with gifts the girls and Craig would like ... and I've started my FAVORITE type of card making ... Christmas cards!!!!  Here is a very quick, very simple card that I really like.  You can't see it in this picture but the white shimmers thanks to the Vanilla Smooch Spritz that I sprayed on it:
I used the single stamp "Something for Christmas" in Cherry Cobbler ink (and card stock).  I used the new "Snowburst" embossing folder that is available in the upcoming holiday mini (September 1st).  In order to keep the image from embossing in the middle of the paper I used a wooden oval frame that I picked up at the craft store.  You use the wooden frame instead of the bottom cutting pad when you put it through the big shot.  I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the sentiment centered in the oval (LOVE that too,!!)  I used the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz to give it shine.  Love it!  I made another card ... but you'll have to come back tomorrow to see it :)

Have a fun day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment