Friday, November 4, 2011

Top Note Christmas Treats

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

Woo Hoo!  Today is going to be a GREAT day!!  I can't believe it but I have NOTHING on my calendar today!!!  I could run around naked all day if I wanted too!  *lol*  That probably wouldn't be the most efficient use of my time, though, so I'll likely shower, tidy up a bit, do some paperwork and craft (insert smile here!)  I"m currently working on some Thank You card for a friend - I've got them designed - now I just need to mass produce them.  I'll share those another day.  Today I'll share some really cute Christmas treats.  They are the spin-off from the Halloween Treats I shared a few posts back ... I WARNED you I would be making a Christmas version :)  I popped these in my club members' bags this month.  They were a hit!
They are so simple to make!  You simply punch out whisper white Top Notes and run them through the perfect polka dot emboss folder.  You then score them twice along the top (of course using the new Simply Score tool!) with a 1/2" gap between the 2 score lines.  Stamp some Avery labels with whatever design you want and use snail to attach them to the Top Note.  Create a belly band with a 3/4" x 8 1/2" strip of paper and warp it around the closed top note.  I used the Scallop Circle and 1 3/8" circle punches for the snowman and scallop (in Early Espresso and Real Red) ... and there you have it!  A fun, easy treat.

Right - I have to go check on the cats ... no, they are NOT friends yet!  Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment