Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Outlined Occasions

Happy Wednesday!

Not really sure what to do with myself today.  Craig is back at work so it's just me and the girls (not gunna lie - I'm a little scared at the prospect of just me and them for 3 days this week and 5 next!!!)  Oh sure, I have LOTS of projects to work on but you know what it's like - without some sort of pressure bearing down on you the motivation to actually do ANYthing just isn't there!  Well, we'll see how it goes.  I have a few ideas for my treats for my club girls, I need to design about 10 cards for upcoming parties, classes, Stamp-a-stack and so on ... need to prep for Sale-a-brations ... the list goes on and on.  I'll take it slow and steady.  My back is already screaming at me for sitting so long over the last few days so I had better behave.

Right!  I promised you some new, NON-CHRISTMAS cards!  I was so excited to pull out some new sets, paper and embelishments.  I made our Thank You cards for the girls to send to everyone for their Christmas gifts.  Yes, I wanted something bright, fun and new ... no Christmas here!  ... Once I was done I sat back and looked at it ... and realized I had used red and green!  ... and a STAR!!!  *lol*  Well, at least they are bright and cheery!
I also made a few Birthday cards with the left over DSP I had cut:
I think I managed a Clean & Simple card for once!  I used some In Color DSP from last year (the little 6x6 hostess packs), the new Outlined Occasions (stamped in Poppy Parade) and colored slightly with Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzazz (doesn't really show up here thanks to the fabulous camera I have!)  The start and the flower are popped up with a dimensional and a jewel finishes off the flower.  Quick and easy :)

Hope you have a fun day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment