Saturday, January 28, 2012

Meet Koda

Happy Saturday :)

Yes, I've been MIA for a while again.  Last week Alicia was the one who was home with a bad cold.  Once again, my plans to craft were thwarted!  If that weren't enough we successfully purchased a new puppy which came yesterday.  Meet Koda - our new Golden Doodle puppy:
Isn't he adorable??  He will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday.  Yes - it's just like having a human baby around again.  I was up 3 times in the night to play!!  Not exactly the kind of playing I like to do at 3:00 am ;)  Nonetheless we are having fun with the little tyke.  He had 3 small accidents this morning but that was our fault for not being quick enough to let him out after his naps.  The rest of the day he has scored 100% on going outside to "do his business".  Such a smart pup :)  He's been sleeping a LOT today and has actually asked a few times to be put IN his playpen.  Atta boy!!  So hopefully tomorrow I will find 15 minutes to craft - I have 4 cards to get in the mail and 1 to design for my parties next weekend so keep checking back to see what I come up with.

7:50 pm and I'm ready for bed ... yawn ... yep - 3 wake-up calls in the night are 3 too many for this old gal! 

Have a fun Sunday :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment