Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pig ears are my friend ...

Happy Wednesday!!

Yep - it's official - I love pig ears.  I have discovered in the last 24 hours that 1 pig ear can buy me approximately 6 hours of time where Koda is concerned.  I can get a HUGE bag of pig ears at Costco for $20 and that will keep my little fur ball entertained for HOURS!  Woo Hoo!  Now I don't really LIKE the idea of feeding the actual dried, smoked ear of a pig to my dog (who would ever think of MAKING such a product??!!) however desperate times call for desperate measures.  I need to get stuff done.  I also need my dog to have some sort of entertainment that doesn't involve chasing the cat or eating my banister so pig ears it is!  I just might get that shower in yet *lol*!  I'm still trying to "relax" and take things at a slower pace but I just get all excited and hyper when I have a lot of things to do ... a lot of things that I WANT to do ... and LIKE doing - I just can't do them fast enough!  Breath .... so far today I made some deliveries and then took Koda (aka Muttley) for his walk (he's actually really good at heeling now and I don't have to drag him 3/4 of the way!) then did my pilates and my elliptical and then headed to the craft room.  Today I just HAD to nail down my Stamp-a-stack cards for this Sunday ... and that required me designing one more card.  I wanted to use the card I made for Casey's party on Friday but ran out of my ribbon!!  Of course everything I thought of doing involved that same ribbon so I had to wipe my mind clear and start from scratch.  Here is what I came up with:
Isn't it cute??!!  It will be the "time consuming" card at my SAS (I always seem to have one!) but I really like it.  I don't HAVE any belated birthday cards ... I don't think I've ever made one before in my 7 years of SU!  Well here it is!  I used more paper from the Simply Scrappin' Kit in the mini "Spring Fever" and Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz (can't get AWAY from that color lately!) and Daffodil Delight CS.  I sued the Triple Layer Flower Punch and the small circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack.  I colored the turtle with Pear Pizzazz and Always Artichoke.  Fun!  I really like how it turned out.  So here are my 5 cards for Sunday:  the one above and:



Are you coming on Sunday?  If not why not?!  $35 gets you 3 of each of these cards (with envelopes).  I still have 3 spots left.  Let me know by tonight if you want to come ... I start cutting tomorrow!

Come back soon - I have some birthday cards for a First Birthday to share!

Have a fun day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment