Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Petite Purse Video

Happy Wednesday!

Hope youère all having a crafty day :)

I'm HOPING to make it downstairs today but it's already 1:08 pm and I'm running out of time!!  I'm working on a GREAT project .. another one that I've been meaning to make for about 3 months now ... it's coming together really nicely ... I just need a few hours of deep, quiet, creativity mode to finish it off.  I'm at the fun, decorative stage ... I can't wait to share it when it's done!

Right - since I don't have an actual completed project to share today I wanted to post this great Stampin' Up! Video that showcases the new Petit Purse Die that is only available from April 1st - 30th.  After that it will be locked away in the Stampin; Up! vault until the new catalogue release in June.  I love the different looks you can get from this die.  It's a MUST have item!

Have a fun day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment