Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy Sunday!!!

Yes - I"m still here ... don't give up on me ... I promise I WILL post a few projects soon!  To be honest I haven't stamped very much since the end of June - I've been having too much fun with the girls and our "Phineas & Ferb Summer" ideas.  I HAVE been making a scrap page every day using My Digital Studio (if you can believe it!)  I would share those but I haven't quite figured out HOW to yet *lol*.  (Been a while since I took the training!)

Have no fear - I HAVE been crafting the last 2 days.  I've been trying to come up with a card to swap at Convention a week from Tuesday.  I had 2 failed attempts and then, while walking Koda yesterday, it came to me.  Nailed it in one!  I'm now 2/3 of the way through making 90 of them ... but it's 10:30 and hotter than you-know-what in here so I'm gunna go park my butt in front of the fan and pray for sleep to come fast!  Hopefully I'll get a chance to take a pic and post my card(s) tomorrow ... but it IS going to be 33 degrees outside ... which means about 40 degrees inside so we'll see if I emerge from the depths of the cooler basement or not!

Thanks for peeking in ... stay tuned!  (and I promise to make up for the lack of projects when I come back from Convention with 90 swaps from other demonstrators!)

Have a stampy night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment