Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello!

Happy Monday Everyone!

Just a quick note before I Ddrag my exhausted butt to bed.  I didn't forget to post today ... I simply ran out of time.  We got home from our FABULOUS Getaway Vacation to South Carolina at 3:30 am and to bed at 4:45 am.  I was up at 7:00 am and hit the gorund running to bag my orders and finish MOST of my Clubber treats.  Dinner followed by Brownies ate up the rest of my day.  I've run out of steam after only 2 hours of sleep after our 15 hour day of travel.  I have projects, I just need to photograph them and post them so hang in there ... hopefully tomorrow ... but no promises.  Grocery shopping, deliveries and swimming will keep me busy until 6:30 pm ... but I'll give it  my best shot.

Sheesh!  Nothing like hitting the ground running after a VERY relaxing weekend.  Funny how it seems like weeks ago already *lol*

Hope you had as great a weekend as I did.  I'll post about it just as soon as I get a chance!

Have a stampy night!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment