Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Need for Speed

Happy Wednesday ... or is that WINDsday??  Holy Smokes is it windy out there today!  Remember to carry a heavy purse today or you'll fly away!

So!  Here I am ... at LAST!  "Need for Speed" is right!  I'm so far behind this week I'm first!!  Just how rushed am I today??  This morning has already been the ultimate in multi-tasking ... I was eating my breakfast while taking a shower!  (luckily I opted for cut up apples instead of cereal *lol*)

Yes ... my plan was to post this yesterday but my orders took me until 10:15 pm ... and then Icompletely forgot (which was ok since my camera flash doesn't work anyway ... I can only take pictures in the day time!)

I promised you a quick and easy "male" card two days ago ... at long last here it is:
Ta Da!  Love it!  As happens every now and again this card only took me about 3 minutes to design and put together.  Not knowing where to start with this set I figured I'd just stamp the car from Need for Speed (page 68 of the catty - $17.95 clear; $24.95 wood) in Black Staz-on (I sure hope SU sorts out their smudging black Classic Ink problem soon!).  I then grabbed a scrap of Basic Grey card stock I had sitting around and had an instant mat.  It need just a little something more .. and according to my husband "guy" cards aren't allowed to have buttons, ribbon, bows or bling ... so DSP it was.  I headed to my Neutrals Collection Designer Series Paper Pack and pulled out a piece of black stripes.  Yep - that's all it needed ... of course I'm DYING to put a black button on it but Craig says no ... maybe when he's not looking *lol* ...  The sentiment is in Staz-on from the hostess set Wacky Wishes.  The card is matted with Basic Black cs.

That's it!  Told you it was quick and easy!  The beuaty of this card is that it works with any of the four images in the Need for Speed stamp set ... as well as some of the retired images like the Extreme Guitar, Extremem Snowboaring, Skateboarding and so on.  It's a keeper!

Next up I need to design a card for tonights Trail Blazers Meeting ... and the agenda ... then 3 cards for Friday nights class ... and 1 for Saturday's class ... and 5 for Sundays Birthday Stamp-a-Stack.  Sheesh!  HOW do you working moms DO IT??  I need 3 more hands and 7 more hours in the day just to get caught up this week!  I take my hat off to you all!!

Bundle up ... and have a stampy day :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment