Wednesday, February 27, 2013

By The Tide Birthday Card

Happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing my standard card using By The Tide (page 19 of the spring catty).  This is a great card to make at a workshop or party - quick, easy and nice :)
It's very simple to make ... and was the first one I designed for the article.  I really struggled with what sentiment to use.  I settled on Happy Birthday ... although Craig did mention that "fish, coral and shells don't really scream HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to him.  Humph.  Guess he's not getting THIS card for his birthday *lol*.  Here is the recipe:

PAPER: Very Vanilla, Basic Grey
STAMP SETS: By the Tide, Family Reunion
INK PADS:  Basic Grey
ACCESSORIES: 1 3/8” Square Punch, 1 ¼” Square Punch, Dimensionals

Need I say anything more?  *lol*  Didn't think so.  It's pretty straight forward.

Tomorrow I'll share my final project.  This one almost made my mind explode ... and took the longest for me to design.  Alas I did it!  Pop in to check it out ... have a stampy day :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment