Saturday, February 16, 2013

French Foliage - Black & White

Happy Saturday!!

I thought I'd post another project that I made over the last few weeks.  Just a quick post - short, sweet and to the point (I KNOW!!!  NOT the way I usually roll ... but I gotta maintain that work / life balance, right??!!)

Last month my Stamp Set of the Month was French Foliage (page 86 - $17.95 clear; $24.95 wood).  I only bought this set this year but I positively LOVE it and don't know how I lived without it for so long!!  Seriously!  The "splotch" is great for masculine cards or to add a distressed or vintage look to projects ... and of course the leaves can be used for so many occasions!  Part of my Stamp Set of the Month "deal" is that when you pay $35 for the clear set you also get (3) full cards using that set.  Here is the first card I made (feel free to gasp with shock over how lovely it is *lol*)
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!  Don't you love it??  I love it!  So clean and simple ... LOVE it!!  I used black Staz-on for the ink since the Basic Black still smudges when used on Whisper White or Very Vanilla cs (SU is still working on the chemical reaction / technical reason why this is happening ... they're on the case!)  There isn't much to report about this!  I simply used the large ( 1 3/8") Square punch to punch out basic black cs ... stamped the images on some scraps I had lying around and punched them out with the 1 1/4" square punch and popped them up with dimensionals.  The sentiment is from Loving Thoughts (page 136 - $28.95 clear; $36.95 wood)  That's it!  Quick, easy and "WOW"!

I have one more to share ... pop back tomorrow - until then ... have a stampy day :))

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment