Thursday, April 25, 2013

Mommy / Daughter Day!

Happy Thursday!

  ... and Happy 10th Birthday to my Rebecca!  I'm happy to repot that I DID manage to make her a birthday card yesterday!  I was hoping to schedule it to post for today but I got tied up wrapping present, dinner and so on ... so now you'll have to wait.  I'm taking the day off today ... And Rebecca is playing hoodie so we can have our annual birthday Special Day Out.  We will take Alicia to school, then hit TimHortons for some Timbits then it's a full day of shopping, eating and hair doos.  I'm pretty sure shell come home with a new dress, shoes and a purse.  I'll come home with an empty wallet and a full heart.  I love this tradition ... girlie time with not-so-little-anymore girl.

Have a fun day everyone ... Pop in tomorrow to see her birthday card!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment