Monday, May 13, 2013

Baby Prints Thank You

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day!  I had a nice relaxing day finishing off 20 of the Stained Glass butterfly cards.  I made them for a friend who is raising money for Cancer ... she'll use the cards as Thank Yous for sponsors of the 12 hour walk they are doing in June.  The only down side of the day was that my allergies hit me HARD around 11:00 am and I spent most of the day sneezing, rubbing my tickly nose and generally feeling miserable :(  The girls and my husband took care or the chores, breakfast and dinner and I got some lovely home made gifts for my mantle. 

I habe a number of projects left to finish off this week.  I'm providing a basket of 50 cards and a Private Stamping Class to another friend who is attending a different fundraiser and needs a silent auction item.  I'm also making a number of "Thank You" cards for me friend Sara, who just gave birth to a beautiful baby boy last Sunday.  I hope her first Mother's Day was amazing!!  That is the project I'll share with you today:
These little cards are fairly quick and easy to make.  I used the Note Cards and Envelopes, as they are a little smaller than a standard card.  I LOVE these little cards and have just placed an order for 7 more packages as they are on the RETIRING list :(  They are only availale until the end of the month, or while supplies last (so if you want them order them QUICK!!).  I used Pool Party and Island Indigo ... two In Color colors that have been promoted to "standard" colors in the new catalogue - yay!  I love these two colors together!  The image is from Baby Prints ($26.95 clear; $33.95 wood).  I stamped them in Versamark and embossed them with Pool Party embossing powder ($5.95).  The sentiment is from Cuddles & Kisses ($22.95 clear; $31.95 wood) and punched out with the Modern Label punch ($22.95).  The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals ($5.50).  The ribbon is from the SAB ribbon bundle that I have left over.  The picture doesn't show it very well, but the card base was run through the Big Shot with the Chevron folder ($9.95).  Three rhinestones finish it off.  Cute and quick ... which is good ... the plan is to make 100 of them *lol*

That's it for today.  Pop in again when I'll share another butterfly card that we made in class last week.  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment