Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Simply Pressed Clay & Buttons and Blossoms Clay Molds

Happy Wednesday!

Despite me *needing* some stamping time tonight I didn't quite make it downstairs. It was a full day of cleaning, spray parks, play dates and paperwork ... tomorrow! Tomorrow I WILL stamp ... or somebody may get hurt *lol*. In the meantime ... I've been wanting to post some videos for you for a loooooong time. I just never quite seem to *get around to it*. Well ... how about now? Stampin' Up constantly posts YouTube videos on products and techniques and I find them fun as well as informative. I thought I'd post some of them tonight for you to enjoy ... oh! And did you know Stampin' Up! posts viedos on their website? The do! These ones get e-mailed to me but you can also check them (and others) out on the main website ... www. stampinup.com ... so the next time you need some inspiration while munching on your Cheerios check out the website.

Here is one to get you started (it's taken me over an hour to figure out how to post this ... my hope was to post 4 or 5 at once.  Ya.  Not gunna happen.  One at a time is what you get until I can master this procees!!!)

First up is a video showcasing the new Simply Pressed Clay & Buttons and Blossoms mold.  I recently watched another video showing how to use TOILET PAPER instead of the clay ... I'm going to have to give THAT a try (and just maybe I can figure out how to post THAT video *lol*)

Here we go ...

Fun!  I made these once but I'm going to have to try popping them in the freezer for a few minutes to master the button mold.  Mine got mangled trying to get them out of the mold!
 
Right - me bed calls.  Until next time ... have a stampy night!
 
 
Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment