Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Paw Print Fun

Happy Wednesday!

I'm happy to say today turned out to be a great day.  Long story short Alicia went to mom's for a sleepover so Rebecca and I spent a lovely afternoon browsing on Whyte Ave. 

She's playing with a friend right now so I thought I would take a minute to post a card I whipped up while the girls were still sleeping early this morning.  I needed a card in a hurry as I just found out a friend's dog just passed away and I wanted to send the family a card.  I also have another friend who just got a puppy ... so I wanted a card for her.  10 minutes later I had come up with these:
 
LOVE!!  I can't take credit for the paw print idea ... that was CASEd from Mary Fish a while back. 

This is such a quick, easy card and perfect for any dog-related situation.  Both cards are made with Very Vanilla card stock, Basic Black card stock and the (retired) First Edition DSP.  The DSP layer is 3 1/4" x 3 1/4", the black is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2".  The ribbon is also retired - I think it was 5/8" grosgrain.  The pawprints are made using the Full Heart Punch and the Small Oval Punch.  The sypathy card uses the "So Sorry" Set ... the Congratulation is from Sassy Salutations.  The sentiments are stamped with Black Staz-on.  A pearl for a little accent and you're done!

Here are all the products, codes and prices to make these projects:

Very Vanilla card stock - item # 101650 - $9.25
Basic Black card Stock - item # 121045 - $8.50
First Edition DSP (retired)
5/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)
FullHeart Punch - item # 119883 - $22.95
Small Oval Punch - item # 120908 - $15.95
Basic Pearls - item # 119247 - $6.50
So Sorry - item # 126527 - $20.95 clear; item # 132585 - $26.95 wood
SAssy Salutations- item # 126707 - $21.95 clear; item # 132070 - $28.95 wood
Black Staz-on ink - item # 101406 - $10.50

Click here to place an online order and have the items shipped directly to your door.

That's it for tonight.  Until next time ... have a stampy evening!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment