Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wetlands Birthday

Happy Wednesday!

Well ... I'm happy to report the Jenny scale was my friend yesterday.  I'm down a total of 8 pounds in the first month.  While it's not the 10 I was aiming for I have to acknowledge that I didn't follow the plan exactly for about a week ... so I can't expect to loose when I cheated!!  Of course I'm thrilled that I'm down the 8.  The goal is another 22 pounds before Vegas in November.  The goal is to lose 2 pounds a week - that should get me there!!

ANYway .... onto another card we made in class last night.  I can take no credit for this whatsoever - it's 100% CASEd from Julia Carmichael over at www.paperintolove.com .  I saw it on Pinterest and HAD to make it.  It's one of the cards we will be making at my Stamp-a-stack on Sunday .. and I plan to change the colors and stamp set and work it into a Christmas card ... I love the layout!  Check it out:
It's SO quick and easy!!  I used Pool Party as the base and Whisper White for the layer.  The stamp set is Wetlands and the ink is Early Espresso.  I punched (3) squares using the 1 1/4" square punch, stamped the images on scrap and punched those out with the 1" punch.  Both layers of Squares are popped up on dimensionals.  The finishing touch for this card are the 3 embossed lines made with the Simply Scored Scoring Tool.  The lines are 1/4" apart (i.e. leave one grid between each score line)

That's it!  Quick, easy and great for virtually any occasion.  Here are the products I used for this card:

Pool Party Card Stock - item # 122924 - $8.50
Whisper White Card Stock - item # 100730 - $9.25
Early Espresso Ink - item # 126974 - $7.25
Wetlands Stamp Set - item # 126697 - $20.95 clear; item # 126695 - $26.95 wood
Dimensionals - item # 104430 - $5.50
1 1/4" square punch .... ahhh nuts - it's retired?!?!  Poop.  Sorry :(
1" square punch - item # 124094 - $21.95
Simply Scored Scoring Tool - item # 122334 - $38.95 (and worth every penny!!)

Click here to place an on-line order and have your items shipped directly to your door!

Thanks for popping in.  Until next time - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment