Sunday, November 3, 2013

Wishing You Birthday

Happy Sunday!!

Although it's BEGINNING to look a lot like Christmas ... and although the stamp set I used for today's card is from a Christmas set it's the 3rd card for today's Birthday Stamp-a-Stack.  I love the clean and simple look of it (I seem to be in that kind of a mood this week!).  Check this out:
Yes, it's a standard sized card ... just took the pic at the wrong angle ... again *lol*  Hey!  I'm a master papercrafter, not a photographer!!  ... but I'll work on it, I promise :)

This card uses a Whisper White base with a Whisper white layer measuring 5" x 3 3/4".  I stamped the presents from the "Wishing You" set in the holiday mini (page 23 - $14.95 clear; $17.95 wood) in Bermuda Bay.  Ahhhhh - Bermuda Bay ... my favorite color in the brights .... but I digress ... I used my Oval Framelits to punch it out (did you scoop that little baby up when it was on sale last week???!!!)  I used Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler for the layers.  The Crushed Curry piece measures 1" x 3" and the Cherry Cobbler piece is 1/2" x 3".  I made a dovetail using my paper snips (also on sale last week!!!)  The presents are popped up on dimensionals and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes - another must have set .. page 44 - $32.95 clear; $45.95 wood.  I recommend the wood for this set.  I find the tiny stamps easier to work with when they are permanently mounted on the wood blocks ... just my opinion ... I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler.  A Candy Dot in Cherry Cobbler ties it all together.  Love it!

Wanna see more?  Pop back again to check out the fourth card.  Until then ... happy shoveling for my Edmontonian friends ... happy Sunday to all!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment