Saturday, January 4, 2014

Tag Topper Punches by Stampin' Up!



Happy Saturday!  It's official ... the new Occasions Mini Catalogue is officially available!!!  Did you receive one in the mail?  If not you can check it out over to the right - click on the image of the catalogue and it *should* pull up the PDF for you (of course we know I'm often a little challenged in these technical regards so if it doesn't work DO let me know, won't you?!?!)

Over the next few weeks I will be working on LOTS of new projects using LOTS of the new products available from the mini catalogue ... as well as from the upcoming SALE-A-BRATIONS promotion (starts Jan 28th ... insert squeals of excitement HERE!!!!!).  While you wait to see what fabulousness I come up with I thought I'd share some videos of some of the new products in action.  I'm in the middle of making some little treats using the new Scalloped Topper punch and will share that soon.  In the meantime, check out the viddo above ... and have a stampy day!


Tam








No comments:

Post a Comment