Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vivid Vases … Take II

Happy Tuesday!

I'm off to Jenny Craig this morning,  Fingers crossed that I hit my goal and am "officially" down 20 pounds!  Last week I lost 4 …this week I need another 3.  I've been exercising EVERY day and being VERY good on eating so I think I'm there.  If I'm not it has to be down to muscle and/or water!!

When I wasn't exercising or eating lettuce last week I was crafting.  Today's card is one I LOVE (gee … I don't say THAT very often, do I??)  Check it out:
I just couldn't resist making another card using the new Vivid Vases stamp.  I wanted to use the delicious new black and white images in the Kaleidoscope DSP.  Since the paper is so busy it needs to have a clean, simple image.  The vases are perfect.  I simply stamped them in Black Staz-on on a 3" x 3 1/4" whisper white square.  That was matted with a 3 1/4" x 3 1/2" square of basic black,  The DSP is a 2" x 4" strip.  I punched out a red and silver glimmer heart and a red and silver glimmer banner - attached them and was done!

LOVE!

Something tells me I haven't used this stamp for the last time!

Thanks for popping in..  Until next time … have a stampy Tuesday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment