Monday, January 27, 2014

You Make Me Happy …

Happy Monday!

Ahhh … my favourite day of the week is here again!  I think today is a good day to get caught up on all those little jobs I ignored last week while prepping for my Appreciation Night!

Here is another card I made for my display board that I just LOVE!  I CASEd the idea from fellow demonstrator Lisa Rhine over at www.getcraftywithlisa.com   Her card is so fun and cheery I started to copy it … and of course took a little side road to my own creation.  Here is the card Lisa made:
 … and here is my card that she inspired:
Can you spot all the new toys I used?

The sun was made with Daffodil Delight and the Banner Punch.  The centre is in Strawberry Slush and punched with the 1 3/4"circle punch.  The cloud was made using Basic Grey card stock which was run through the FREE SAB dots folder and then punched out with the new Bubble Word Framelits.  LOVE it!!  I stamped the sentiment from See Ya Later in Bermuda Bay and then punched it out with the same cloud framelit.  It fits perfectly … LOVE when that happens!  I love the polka dot DSP from the new Kaleidoscope DSP … it just made me think of happy little raindrops "lol".  I tied some Strawberry Slush Ruffle Trim around it and added a rhinestone to the cloud and Wa-low!  Another fun card for my display board.

I made another fun one the same day … pop in tomorrow to check that one out.  Until then, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment