Friday, February 7, 2014

Retro Fresh Journal ... for Life on the Go!



Happy Friday!

I hadn't planned on posting today ... but I had a cup of coffee (in leau of a nap!) and have 11 minutes before I have to go pick up the short people from school so thought I'd share this video of the new Retro Fresh Journal and embellishments that are offered in the Occasions 2014 catalogue.  I LOVE this journal!  "WHY?" I hear you cry!  Well ... let me tell you!


I am FINALLY going to start chipping away at all of those "One Day" projects that have been in the back of my mind for YEARS and I'm inviting you to come along and do yours too! I can't WAIT to get going on this one! I have baggies FULL of all the concert, hockey/football and dance/ball ticket stubs going back to when I was in High School. Once Upon a Time I actually framed all the stubs I had and hung them on the wall. Ya. That was pre-children. My stash has since grown, the frames came off the walls (my taste in decor has improves somewhat!) and now they just sit. No more! 

I will be using the new Retro Fresh products in the mini catalogue to make an awesome little scrapbook of all my treaures. The Washi Tape, Stickers and Journaling Tags will make this SUPER quick and easy ... and help me check one thing off my "one-day" to-do-list!  If you are in the Edmonton area and would like the details of my class (being held Friday, February 28th, 2014 at 6:30 pm) please e-mail me or leave a comment and I will forward you the details.

If you AREN'T in the Edmonton area and would like to purchase the journal to make your own little scrap book may I suggest you take advantage of bundling products so you can earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item?  Check out page 8 of the SAB brochure (click on the image over on the RHS ...) to see the great products you can order (and let me say ... I just got the little wodden slements they show ... KEY-UTE!!!  LOVE THEM!!!)

OK ... 3 minutes until I have to leave - better sign off!  Until next time ... have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment