Sunday, February 2, 2014

See Ya Later CASE

Happy Sunday!

Ahhh Sunday … a quiet, family-filled day today, I think.  We're planning on hitting the Ice on Whyte Winter Festival today.  It's been on the to-do list for over a week now but it hasn't happened yet for one reason or another.  Looks like today's the day!

Before we head out I wanted to share one of MY favourite cards from my display board.  I can't take ANY credit for it whatsoever … I CASEd it 99.9% from the fabulous Mary Fish over at www.stampinpretty.com.  Yes, like thousands of crafters, I stalk Mary on her blog daily.  Seriously.  Every morning.  EVERY morning.  Pop over and you'll see why!  Here is her/my card:
Love it.  Simply love it.  All the colours, shapes and textures are just perfect together. Period.  The ONLY thing I changed was the scalloped layer … mine is in the new gold foil card stock. Mary's was in the silver … and I only changed it because I didn't (yet) have the silver!

This card uses all new products.  How delicious!!
  • Gold Foil Cardstock
  • Starburst Framelits
  • See Ya Later FREE SAB set
  • Sweet Sorbet FREE SAB DSP
  • FREE SAB Delicate Dots embossing folder
  • FREE Crisp Cantaloupe Twine
I used Sahara Sand cs as the base, black Staz-on for the sentiment, Crisp Cantaloupe for the layer and the heart is from the Owl Builder punch.

Brilliant, Mary … just brilliant!

OK … off o exercise, shower and get this party started!  Until next time … have a stampy Sunday!


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment