Thursday, May 1, 2014

Love you to the Moon

Happy Thursday!

I'm a little sleepy this morning …wait a minute .. I'm sleepy EVERY morning! … but I'm MORE sleepy than usual today because last night at was out late … at the PREMIERE OF THE UPCOMING CATALOGUE!!!!  *insert racing heart and scrunchy excited face here*

The event was SO fun!!!  Stampin' Up! had a "red carpet" event at the downtown movie theatres.  They originally planned to have a live catalogue event in California and have it streamed live to several US and Canadian cities … of which Edmonton was one … but there was a problem so although the event WAS live, the streaming was 2 days later here in Canada.  ANYway … it was fun, fun, fun!  There were "celebrities" from the home office in attendance and we all got "swag bags" with free products inside.  It really was an awesome night!  I can't wait to show everyone the new catalogue!!!  In the meantime, I'll keep sharing the stockpile of projects I came up with over the last few weeks.  

Today's project is the card I made for Craig for our 10 year anniversary back on April 14th.  Once again I made it with half an hour to spare … and it was perfect! 
SO clean and simple!  I used a Midnight Muse base, a Crumb Cake layer and then a Whisper White layer.  I stamped the sentiment, from Love You to the Moon (from the mini) in Midnight Muse (a retiring colour :( ) and then ran the layer through the Big Shot with the Needlepoint Border embossing folder.  Two little heart (Midnight Muse and Crumb cake) with 2 little rhinestones (sorry Craig!) finish it off.  LOVE it!!!

That's it for now!  Pop in again soon. Until then, have a stampy day!


Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment