Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Retiring Items ...

Happy Tuesday!

Soooooo ….. did you get a chance to check out the new catalogue?????  Of course I've gone through it with a fine tooth comb about 10 times since I got my catalogue April 30th, making my list of what to buy - no - let me rephrase that - writing out my list of every new product in the catalogue and then re-writing it listing in "must-have" order so I didn't have to sell one of the kids to pay for it all!  *lol* … yes - as always I want it all!

The PLAN was to place my order around ion,when the ordering system came on-line … alas, life happened again and I didn't get to it until 8:45 pm.  Amazing how one can spend over $500 in under 15 minutes, isn't it???  Heck, $400 was spend in 5 minutes … and all on RIBBON!!!!  I sure hope people want "in" on my ribbon shares!!  More details on that in the next week!

Just a reminder that a) Technique Class is tonight (guess I should come up with a technique and 3 cards today, huh?!) AND TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER FROM THE RETIRING PRODUCTS LIST!!!  Order on line through my store here or e-mail me before 8:00 pm if you would like me to do it for you.  Yes, you can order new AND retiring items on the same order!!


Guess I should go wake the girls …

Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment