Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Blendabilities - I Like You

Happy Tuesday!!!

Wow - it has been WEEKS since I last posted!  Sorry about that!  I was on a bit of a roll with posting from my laptop ... then I realized when I post I need to have the "Designed by" and copyright blurb on each picture.  I've been having a heck of a time trying to do that from my laptop ... so I've given up.  Back to my trusty desktop ... but of course that's not as easy or convenient ... so I'm WAAAAY behind!  I'll be posting a few swacks for the next few days so pop on by to check them out!

Today I wanted to post this little cutie.  I had a little fun a few weeks ago playing with my new Blendabilities markers - this is what I put together:
Fun!!  I learned a lot by watching all those videos that I posted while I was on holidays.  I'm getting MUCH better results by doing small areas of color at a time - they blend SO much better!  I'm going to be using this card for my upcoming "Product Included" Class in August.  If you're on my e-mail list check out your messages for detais on that.  You can also check it out on my FaceBook page "Tamara's Paper Trail" ... pop on over there, "Like" my page and follow my posts - I'm MUCH more regular there than I am here!

For this card I used the "I Like You" Hostess set.  I stamped the image and sentiment in the Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with my Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities.  You can't see it well in the picture but I also colored the rhinestones with one of the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.  Yes - you can color ANY of the SU accessories with this markers to get custom colored ones!  Rhinestones, pearls, buttons ... anything you like in the color of your choice!  That just tripled the value of these affordable markers!

The DSP I used is the "Moonlight" paper stack (only $8.50 for 48 double sided sheets!!!)  It's a quick and easy card that is great to practice those new markers on.

Thanks for popping in after being MIA for so long!  Until next time - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment