Friday, July 11, 2014

Promotions

Happy Friday!

Can't chat ... mainly because my cat is sleeping on my lap and left arm so it's hard to type with one hand *lol*

I wanted to post all the promotions and new sets that are available at the moment.  My next order goes in Tuesday - e-mail me or order on line!

New items have been added to the Clearance Rack … check them out - only while supplies last!
All $13.50 DSPs are on promo!
LOVE this new stamp set/fonts so much I can't STAND it!!!
Christmas in July!
A new Photopolymer set - the "girl" version "Cutie Pie" sold out in a month!

This has been available for a month already but I just got it yesterday and love it so much I had to share:
K … I'm off to walk the dog … pop in again!  Until then, have a stampy day!!


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment