Friday, August 22, 2014

A Little Sumthin' Sumthin' Simply Created® Gift Box Alternate Project

Happy Friday!!!

Brrrr!!!  My body can't handle these 20 degree temperature swings in such short time spans.  Fall is by FAR my favourite season of the year but holy COW I wasn't prepared for cold toes, a down vest and gloves to walk Doodle Dog this morning.  Woke me up though so I guess there was an upside!

I'm in a great mood today.  Last night I went out for dinner with my University friends.  *Sigh*  I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we graduated 22 YEARS ago - and we haven't gotten together for dinner for 5 years - flippin heck!    Scott, Ken, Marianne and I would get together most Fridays after class for a few bevvies at RATT, Dinwoody's or The Power Plant.  Ahhhh - those were the days - remember them?  No "real" stresses or worries in life (although at the time we THOUGHT we had them), studying hard, partying hard and enjoying so many simple, stupid laughs.  I'm so grateful that I can still call these people my friends, even if we only catch snippets of each others' lives on FaceBook and only hook up every few years.  Such a great night - I'll be smiling all day :)

SO!  Anyone who follows my business Face Book page "Tamara's Paper Trail" will know that yesterday Project Life and Stampin' Up! worked together for an epic Hide and Seek of a Project Life kit that was signed by both Becky Higgins and Shelli Gardner.  I haven't been able to determine if anyone found the Edmonton kit yet - but hey, if you are in the ares of 130th Ave and 107th Street you might want to look around … just in case!  I've said it before and I'll say it again - I LOVE the Project Life products!  I put together 8 pages in about 45 minutes - it's NOT scrapbooking - it's memory keeping - just 1 step up from slapping photos in an album.  You now slap your photos in a Project LIFE album along with a few journaling cards that tell a little story about the pictures.  Quick, easy, mess free and AWESOME!  The girls keep asking me "When are you going to do an album all about ME?"  … One step at a time, girls - first I need to finish the Florida trip!

Today's plan is to hit the craft room and start creating - SO excited!!!  I have most of my new toys from the Holiday Catalogue and an itching to get some projects done before my Catalogue Launch / Open House / Garage Sale Sept 5th.  Guess I should get on it!

Before I head down I wanted to post a few videos … so today I'm sharing one that used the little Sumthin' Sumthin' kits in the catalogue.  I used these to make the sweet little favours for my club girls last month … here is something else you can do with that kit.  Enjoy - and have a stampy, stampy day!!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment