Monday, August 4, 2014

Blendabilities - I Like You - Take II

Happy Monday!

Yep - once again my favorite day of the week!!

Today I wanted to share the projects we will be making at my upcoming "Product Included" Blendabilities Class.  I had a chance to play with the new alcohol based markers and yes, they really ARE as easy to use as "they" say and give beautiful results with little experience.  Here are the 6 cards my stampers are going to make:

They are all made using the "Moonlight" Designer Series Paper Stack (48 pre-cut 4 1/2" x 6 1/2" double sided sheets!!) and the hostess set "I Like You".  I used the "Says It All" stamp set for the sentiments on the 6 cards shown - the sentiment on the single Razzleberry flower is from the I Like You set. 

This is a really quick, easy, simple card with an image that is just right for practicing with the Blendabilities.  It's not too big to be overwhelming.  I found a bit of a groove I like.  I started with the big flower first and used my darkest marker to shade the inside areas of the petals.  I then took my medium marker and swirled color around the darker spots.  I then took my lightest marker and colored over the whole shootin' match!  The image is small enough that it doesn't dry too too quickly so the blending result is easy and pretty.  Once I was done I went back in with my various colors to darken spots as I felt it needed.  All 6 only took me about 15 minutes to color.  Not bad at all!  I'm hoping to have a lot of people register for this class - it's the best way to try out new products, go home with a stash of cards AND take home the ink and a package of Blendabilities!  It's all good!!

Thanks for popping in - until next time, have a stampy Monday!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment