Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bordering Blooms Hello!

Happy Wednesday!

It's supposed to be a rainy, gloomy day around here today - just the way I like it after 2 months of non-stop sun and 30 degree temperatures!

As promised I'm gunna share a new card with you today.  Ready?
Ta Da!  It a fun little card - it is much more striking in person!  It uses that new set I mentioned last project, Bordering Blooms along with another new one "Hi There" for the sentiment.  I used Chocolate Chip and Soft Sky for my colors.  I cased the layout and colors from the "Thanks" card on page 163 of the catty.  Their card is a little 3"x3" car - mine is the front that will fit on a standard card, and measures 5" x 3 3/4".  The strip along the bottom is Soft Sky card stock that I ran through the ... oh look - it's retired (*insert sigh here) ... ok - the RETIRED embossing folder which I have no idea the name of .. because it's retired and isn't listed in the catalogue!  Poop.  Oh well!  You could use the Delicate Designs embossing folder instead.  There.  Crisis averted. :)  I SO love that the little brown flowers fit perfectly inside the Soft Sky flowers.  I also discovered that one of the Flower Fair framelits could also be used on this card - the design is the same, just a little larger!  I added a chocolate small heart and rhinestone for a little interest and Wa-low!  A quick and cute card :)

That's it for today!  Pop in again soon to see an awesome little album that I'm offering as a "Product Included" class in the near future.  Until then, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment