Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Flower Patch Blendabilities



Happy Tuesday - Take II!
 
I'm just killing 20 minutes before we head out to the swimming pool so I thought I'd post an actualy PROJECT today - woo hoo!
 
Yes, yesterday I made it down to the craft room to play - I had a great time!  I wanted to design a few cards for my next stampin class using the Blendabilities.  Here is what I came up with:

LOVE it!!!  I should have taken the picture in different lighting - oh well - it's pretty, trust me :)  What's so fun about this one "live" is the texture of it - it's actually embossed!  I stamped the images (from Flower Patch - a MUST HAVE set - just sayin'!) in Versamark on black card stock and embossed it with Winter White embossing powder.  I then colored it with the Blendabilities to get this GREAT gradiated look!!
I used the light and dark Old Olive Blendabilities (let's call them BB's from now on, shall we?  Too long to type Blendabilities everytime ... and autocorrect is driving me nuts ... I'd call them BM's ... but that just sounds wrong *lol*) .... ANYWAYYYYYY ... Old Olive, all 3 of the Calypso Coral BB's and the lighted REal Red  - oh - there IS no Real Red BB ... guess it was the lightest Cherry Cobbler *lol*

I punched the shapes out with the coordinating Flower Patch Framelits and attached them to the card.  The flower is popped up on dimensionals - the sentiment (from the same set) is in the Memento Ink and I added some rhinestones to finish it off.  I originally colored the rhinestones with my BB's too (yes, you can color ANYthing with these great little markers!!) but changed them back to plain - the color was a little OTT (over-the-top)

I matted the card front on black and Calypso Coral card stock and Wa-low!  One card ready for class!!

OK - gotta go grab my suit and the kids and head for the water!  Pop in again tomorrow - you KNOW when I play I don't end up with just one card!!  Until then - have a stampy Tuesday!!


Tam







No comments:

Post a Comment