Saturday, August 30, 2014

Lovely as a Tree - again ...

Happy Saturday, Take II

The family is finally awake, dog is walk and "breakfast" is being eating (yes, at the crack of 11:40 am!!!!)  SOMEone slept until 11:00 am after she stayed up wayyyyyyy past her bedtime last night!

I was just checking my blog stats(yes, I'm a numbers girl!) s I like to see which of my products are most popular with my peeps.  By FAR the most popular project I have ever posted is my SpongedLovely as a Tree card from October 2nd last year.  Remember this?
Yep - since I posted it I have had 2,281 "hits" on it!  Crazy!!!  My plan is to CASE myself and do a similar layout using different colours and stamps.  Gotta give the people what they want, right?

Here is the original post.

Off to the cave!  Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment