Friday, August 1, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Cards + boxes

Happy Friday!!!!

Wow - I can't believe it's AUGUST already!  ACK!!!  By now I usually like to have all my fall stamping classes and projects pretty much figured out.  I'm WAAAAY behind schedule!  Maybe it will get me in gear after I place my ore-order for all my HOLIDAY supplies.  Yep - today I can pre-order from the upcoming Holiday Catalogue!  Gulp.  I feel a LARGE Visa statement coming on!!!  There are SO many adorable kits, packaging ideas, framelits and new tools that I[m just DYING to get my hands on!!!  Ya - I know - I haven't even inked up the 20 new stamp sets I got when the annual catalogue came out.  So?  What's your point??!!  Christmas is looming (ya, THAT'S RIGHT - I said it!!) - bring on the Christmas crafting!!!

But!  Before we get into THAT I wnt to show you the projects that were in the July Paper Pumpkin Kit - Check.  It.  Out!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!  Now I've been holding off on "pushing" the Paper Pumpkin Kits for the last few months.  I wanted to make sure I loved them before I endorsed them and encouraged everyone to spend $25 a month on a crafting kit.  I wanted to make sure you get value for your money because, to be honest, for a few months there the value wasn't what I thought it should be.  Since February the kits have been AWESOME ... ok the May one didn't blow my hair back ... in fact it didn't even rustle it ... but this one almost blew my hair right off!  In fact, I loved it SO much I bought 10 more.  Yep - uh huh - sure did.  10.  (Yes, I'm seeking therapy for my "one is good so 10 must be better" issues!!!).  Actually, I'll be offering a "Product Included" class in the near future so you can ALL make these little beauties.  They are SO worth the $25!  I got enough supplies to make 6 cards with envelopes and 6 treat boxes with embellishments.  They included a whole ROLL of ribbon!  ... and there is a tonne left over.  I also have lots of silver stars and sticky hearts to use on other projects.  $25?  Yep - good deal.  It includes the s/h/gst.  $25 - delivered to your door.  But WAIT!  For new susbscribers there is a promo on ... the first 2 months is only $12.50 per month!!!  You can cancel or suspend your susbscription any time - you have nothing to lose - I recommend it!!  Drop me a line if you want all the deets.
OK - I'm off.  Until next time - have a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment