Saturday, August 2, 2014

Work of Art CASE

Happy Saturday!

Told ya I'd be catching up on old projects!  This one was one we made at Technique class back in June.  It is a CASE from Jen Timko over at www.stampinonthefly.com  Jen is an "Artisan" designer for Stampin' Up! - which is to say her works is AWESOME and she was one of a handful of demonstrators chosen to showcase their projects every month.  Here is what I made:
This is 99% Jen's card - I just changed the colors and added some sequins.  For this card I used Melon Mambo, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand and Early Espresso inks with the Work of Art stamp set.  I just LOVE when I can make a card using only one stamp set!!  I attached the sequins with glue dots - a MUST have in your tool kit!

That's it for today - have a stampy Saturday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment