Thursday, September 18, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Thursday!

Ya, I was gunna post another project but thought I'd drag it out a little longer for ya!  I thought today I'd share another video.  This one is on the new Curvy Keepsake Thinlits Die.  Ho-LEE COW do I love this thing!  I was pretty sure I didn't need it right away so I didn't order it on my pre-order last month.  I was wrong!  I ordered it a week or two later and I LOVE this little stinker!  There are fantastic ideas all over Pinterest - the ideas really do seem endless!  I made one last week in a matter of minutes - they are a MUST if you make teacher or co-worker treats - you can change the design every season for a quick, cute little treat.  That's it for now - off to start my crazy for the day!

Enjoy the video and have a stampy day!!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment