Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Double Vision Card

Happy Tuesday!

GEEEEEEEZ where do the days go???!!!  I can't believe I haven't posted since last Monday!  I have LOTS to share but I simply haven't had half an hour to post them.  Right now I NEED to hit the basement to cut the paper and set up for class … TONIGHT!!!  So I just thought I'd quickly pop in, say hi, confirm I'm still alive (and yes, LOVING my back-to-crazy "schedule"!) and throw out a teaser of one of my projects.  I won't share the details, just the pic.  Mean, huh?  Well, it's that or nuthin' Sista!  So here it is …. I saw this "technique" somewhere - likely Pinterest - and will research the who, what, where so I can give credit another day.  In the meantime, I'm calling this the "Double Vision Technique".  Here is the card I made for class tonight:
LOVE it!!!  Took me about 2 hours of tweaking and playing around with different elements before I settled on this … yep - love it.

I have 3 other cards designed … boxes, trees and tutorials … hopefully Friday I can carve out some time to share!  Until then - have a stampy day!!!


Tam

2 comments:

  1. Love this Tamara, and I hope you don't mind me CASEing. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind? I'd be honoured :) Thanks Patrice!

    ReplyDelete