Sunday, September 21, 2014

Flower Patch

Happy Sunday!

This is another card we are making in today's Stamp-a-Stack:
It's a lovely little card - but a little more fiddly than I like to have at a SAS.  Alas - I like what I like and my peeps know that I almost ALWAYS have one "more complicated" card.  It's not hard - just a few steps by the time you stamp and punch out all the flowers and leaves.  I used he Large Polka Dot embossing folder for the background.  I used the Flower Patch stamp and coordinating framelits for the image.  Oh!  Take note - when you try to take those stinkin' little framelits out of the package be CAREFUL!  A few of them are SHARP little suckers and when you try to peel them off the tape you can quite easily slice your thumb open.  Just sayin'!


I used Pink Pirouette and Melon Mambo for the flower, Wild Wasabi and Garden green for the leaves and then some So Saffron for the centre, which I actually punched out with my small scallop punch rather than the matching framelit ('cause I was gushing blood and couldn't be bothered to get another one off the tape!)  I popped the centre up on a dimensional.  The sentiment is from last years' retired hostess set … SUCH a great set!  I added a few rhinestones to finish it off.  I bright, cheery card for many occasions!

Gotta fly - pop in again.  Until then, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment