Saturday, November 22, 2014

Snowflake Fun

Happy Saturday!

Here is a cute little Christmas Card I came up with last week.
I was playing around, trying to find a third card for Class..  Meh - I liked it but it didn't make the cut *lol*

Let's see .. I used Crumb Cake for the base and layer - Whisper White for the middle layer.  I used Dotty Angles, inked in white Craft Ink for the polka dotted background.  I used a doily, cut in half, and then a few snowflakes from … hmmm … what set did I use?  Endless Wishes?  No - not that one … Oh!  Letterpress Winter!  (That's the one that coordinates with the Snowflake framelit).  I made snowflakes using the Snowflake framelits in Early Espress and White, attached them with glue dots and added a few rhinestones.  I used some Erly Espresso Bakers Twine and the Merry & Bright sentiment from "Good Greetings".  Nice - but it didn't blow my hair back … so I moved on :)  Pop in again soon to see what I came up with instead.  Until then … have a stampy Saturday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment