Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wonderous Wreath Joy

Happy Sunday!

Yes, today is the day.  Fundraiser Day!  I'm all packed and ready to roll.  SO much work … but it is always fun to stamp with new friends.  I'm really looking forward to it!

So today I'll show you the third card for our class last week (the first was the Marble Technique card, the second was yesterdays Gentle Peace card)  Here it is:
Love it!  I've been wanting to make a card with this "Joy" sentiment for ages now.  I finally made it happen!  It is part of the Wreath Framelits that coordinate with this Wonderous Wreath stamp set.  I just LOVE ow easy it is to get the elements of the wreath to line up PERFECTLY!  The base of the wreath was stamped in Pistachio Pudding.  The darker leaves are Garden Green.  The berries are Cherry Cobbler.  The "Joy" is in Cherry Cobbler as well.  I had planned to punch out the pretty ribbon shape that comes in this set but THAT much Cherry Cobbler was too much .. so after a LOT of playing around I stumbled on, and liked, making a bow with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.  Perfect!  For a little bling I added 3 rhinestones … and the berries on the wreath are also blinged up.  I used some Dazzling Details, glitter glue topped with some Dazzling Diamonds glitter!  That step wasn't necessary but I was feeling the need for glitter *lol*

So that's it for today.  I better hit the shower and walk the Doodle before I go.  Pop in again soon.  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment