Sunday, December 14, 2014

Hollly Jolly Christmas …and more Trixie Fun

Happy Sunday!

Can you tell how my weekend mornings go?  Yep - I grab my coffee and hit my chair to surf my favourite sites, Facebook and blog!  Today is no exception - a great way to start a lazy Sunday :)

TOday's share won't set the crafting world on fire but I thought I'd share it anyway - they are the treats I made for my customers this month, and what I'll be popping in the Teachers' Staff Room this week for a little pre-Christmas sugar :)


THese were so quick and easy to make!  I simply took my stash of designer paper from the DSP stack in the holiday mini, cut each piece of paper in half, rolled it into a toilet paper shape, adhered it with my Fast Fuse tape (LOVE that stuff!!) and tucked some Jolly Rancher treats inside.  I added a little bit of gold sequin trim (FINALLY!  I found a use for that stuff other than pulling it apart to use single sequins!), stamped the sentiment from a retired set from last year (I forget the name of it!) and attached it with dimensionals.  So quick and easy - essentially when you are making 20 - 90 of them!

Now!  On to what you REALLY came for - an update on the Adventures of Trixie and Buttonz!  (Hmmm - sounds like a cheesy X-Rated movie! *lol*)  Well, we have been busy cleaning up after those two … here's what they have been up to …

She was really tired after her last adventure of un-decorting our tree so just pet it simple… (oooo - look at the lovely Stampin' Up! Countdown Calendar!)
 I don't know where she got the little lights from but I guess she wanted to make up for un-decorating our REAL tree and decorated my paper tree … and opened a few of my paper presents!
 … then "Buttonz" arrived.  Alicia was THRILLED she got a pet!
 … apparetly Buttonz missed his reindeer friends back at the North Pole!




 Someone found our Christmas stickers … and figured Buttonz needed some decoration!
WHAT???!!!  Trixie gave Koda a hair cut!  We aren't sure if she was trying to be helpful or if it was revenge for Koda playing with Buttonz last night.  Yes, we had found Koda carrying Buttonz around the house trying to get us to play with him.  Luckily he only suffered a little dog drool.  Koda, however, is now looking for a stylish hat to cover his bad hair cut!



 That brings us up to today.  We still haven't found Trixie and Buttonz yet this morning.  They are hiding really well.  I think they needed a break from mischief last night and must have been REALLY tired from giving the dog his haircut at midnight *lol*

That's it for today.  I think we are heading out to pick up a couple of iPhones for ourselves for Christmas and I have my cookies to drop off for a cookie exchange I'm doing … but other than that it's just crafting, writing Christmas cards and generally hanging out with my "people".  Pop in again soon to check out  my project and our magical friends.  Until then, have a stampy Sunday!


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment