Monday, January 19, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Irresistibly Yours Specialty Paper

Happy Monday!

Just a reminder to my local stampers - I still have room in both my 12-Month Stamp Club and my new Project Life 6-Month Club and am looking for a few more members.  Drop me a line if you would like me to email you more information or if you would like to join the fun.  Both clubs start in a few weeks!

I'm posting a video for you today to show you the FUN paper you can get for FREE with the Sale-a-brations promotion that is going on right now.

Spend $60 and the Irresistibly Yours Designer Series Paper can be your free pick.  Check out the video to see how easy it is to change the paper from white to any colour you like.  Love it!

Until next time - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment