Thursday, March 26, 2015

Simply Sketched

Happy Thursday!

Yesterday was fun … it's not EVERYday you get to feed 300+ children!  … and that's probably good if your old and noise-sensitive like I am *lol* … but I DO love the elementary kids … and so many of them know me and give me LOTS of hugs.  Makes me feel like a celebrity!

Not too much on the go today - just a few errands to finish up before Spring Break, which starts at noon tomorrow.   10 days of togetherness!  … better start planning some outings.  I'm all for togetherness … but in small doses … with lots of caffeine dotted throughout each day *lol*

TOday I'm sharing a card that my Rebecca designed way back when.  She loves to help me out.  Here is what she came up with:
I like it!  I love black and white cards (and clothes *lol*) and the Simply Sketched set is perfect for that.  She used the Chalkboard paper (from the occasions catalogue) and the black Memento ink.  My little stamper in training!

Until next time - have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment