Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Ribbon Share - 1" Dotted Trim Lace

Happy Wednesday!

Just a quick one, as I SHOULD be getting the girls up for school!!

I've been sitting here drooling over all the new products in the 2015-2016 catalogue and realized I hadn't yet shared my annual "Ribbon Share" with you!  … well, I did so yesterday on my Facebook page but not here.  Still not following me on Facebook?  I've said it before, I'll say it again - you keep much more up to date over there than here as blogging is a LOT more time consuming than my FB posts.  Head over to Facebook and search for "Tamara's Paper Trail" - "like" it, "follow" it and "get notifications" to stay in the loop!  I'm pretty sure you don't have to have a FB account to check me out … but not sure …

ANYWAY …. watch this video on the ribbon I'm sharing ...

Isn;t it delicious!  You can touch it in person this Friday if you pop over for my Open House!  Here are the details of my "share" ...

1 yard (3 feet … 36 inches) of each of the five colours for $10 flat.
This is a great way to get a little sample of each of the colours without breaking the bank! If you would like a "double" share, let me know - I will make your "share" 2 yards long

Contact me if you are interested - I have enough ribbon for (10) samplers at the moment.

Right!  Gotta go wake The Littles.  Pop in again - unit then, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment