Friday, July 3, 2015

Mini Treat Bag Treats

Happy Friday!

I'll try to keep this one brief - I'm trying to get out to walk Doodles before 8:15 am as it gets too hot for him (the big sissy!) … but wanted to keep the posts rolling so here goes ..

Last year I bought the Mini Treat Bag thinlits.  To be honest they didm;t blow my hair back and it was a lot of money.  I figured it was one of those "life is too short" products - I mean really … did I need a tool to make little tiny bags?  Haven't I already bought 7 packs of the Stampin' Up cute little brown polka dat and chevron bags that I haven't used yet?  Would I ever actually USE this tool?  Doubtful.  Alas … the cute little heart punch out thinlit that also comes in the set DID blow my hair back … so I bought it.  Here is the thinlit set I'm talking about …
Well … I was at Costco a few weeks ago and picked a 24 pack of gum - figured I could use it for my little treats that I pop in my customers' bags.  Last week my orders came in and I needed a way to dress up my little prezzie.  Soooooo - I pulled out my "life is too short" product and in under 2 hours I had 24 of these little cuties:

I LOVE them!  … and it turns out I DID need this product and no, life was not too short *lol*.  They came together surprisingly fast.  Seriously. I used my Fast Fuse along two edges of the bag to seal them.  Easy!  I stamped the sentiment (from one of the awesome hostess only sets) in the new In colour colours Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder.  I used a 2" strip of Whisper White, made the banner with my favourite new toy the Triple Banner Punch … punched two holes for the new In Color lace ribbon and BAM - done!  The paper I used was the retired SAB paper and the retired Something Borrowed paper (TRYING to use what I've got of a change!

So yes, you DO need this die.  Message me anytime you want to order that bad boy!  Right - Doodles awaits.  Have yourself a stampy day!!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment