Sunday, July 19, 2015

Paper Pumpkin Invitations

Happy Sunday!

Another flashback project today.  This one was made for Rebecca's birthday … back in APRIL!  *lol*  

These were her birthday invitations …

They were JUST what we needed.  Quick and cute!  They were made with one of the Paper Pumpkin kits that arrive on  my doorstep every month.  I LOVE these kits!  Everything you need to make the "mystery project" are in the box.  $24.95 a month gets me a project that I can complete in about an hour.  No cutting, not fuss, no mess - just a fun project to "get 'er done" and relax.

Want to receive a surprise project in the mail every month too?  Drop me a line and I'll hook you up.  It's a subscription dealeo … and you can cancel or suspend it any time.  I highly recommend them.  I just got this months' kit yesterday and I actually squealed when I opened it.  LOVE the little stamp set that was included.  Stay tuned for THAT little cutie soon!

Until next time, have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment