Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sheltering Tree - Winter

Happy Sunday!

Ahhhh Sunday … and nothing on the calendar (as it should be!).  I'm looking forward to a whole lot o' nuthin' today just relaxing with my peeps!

Today's share uses a set I haven't inked up in quite a while.  Had to rectify THAT situation!  I can't take credit for this one - I CASEd it from fellow AUSTRALIAN demonstrator, Rachael Lewsley over at www.mystampinhaven.com.au .  Here is her card …

LOVE!  … and here is my version …
SUCH a great set with awesome possibilities for all season.  I simply never have enough winter BIRTHDAY cards … until now, that is.  Gunna crack off a bunch next week to have on hand.

That's it - off I go to do …. hmmm … nuthin'!

Whatever you get up to, I hope you have a stampy Sunday :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment