Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Wednesday!

Right.  Remember yesterday when I mentioned I had been to the On Stage Conference back in November?  Well … at that event I got to try out the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit die.  Not gunna lie - I hated it.  HATED it!  In fact SU had sent out a survey asking if, following seeing / trying certina products, we were likely to purchase them.  I said "Definitely Won't".

Ya - guess what I just orders Saturday? lol.  Kinda love it now that I've seen so many great samples using it.  I also bought the Big Shot Die Brush, which helps get the little pieces out of the die without using the "pokey tool".  I'l share my creations once I get my new toys.

In the meantime - check out the video and have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment