Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Going Global at On Stage

Happy Tuesday!

Another short post - I'm off to get my hair cut and coloured.  Always a fun day when you get to be pampered for an hour or two!  I WANTED to go grey - yes grey.  Hey!  It's the new hot trend amongst the 20'something-or-others.  Alas … I'm FAR from 20-something … and my hairdresser said she can't get the look I want with my older, pre-dyed hair … so we'll likely go quite light - almost blonde - with the aim of gradually going natural-grey over time.  Stay tuned for possible pics of before and after!

Today's card is one we made back in November (at out On Stage Live Cnference )using the Going Global / Going Placed / World Traveller products.  LOVE this suite of toys - so many possibilities ...
Pop in again tomorrow - I have more samples using these products.

Off I got - have a stampy day!


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment